EAP in UMSL

Author: AKNSTR /

This is Aki.

The trip back to Japan was very long. It took about 15 hours from the airport in St. Louis to Narita Airport. I still have some jet lag from the trip.
I feel safe and relax to be back home. However, at the same time, I also feel some regrets. Since I lived in the dorm of UMSL for more than 3 weeks, it was weird that I'm sleeping in my room.

Looking back at the experiences I had in UMSL, I have changed in the way of looking at my environment in Japan and its differences comparing with the US. For example, I felt that Japan is much safer than the US. However, the attitudes of people in the US are better than Japan. I've found out that there are some advantages and disadvantages between these two countries.

I have good time in UMSL. I learned how to get along with American people. Also, the business plan was very hard and took alot of effort to complete the task. However, it also was a great experience to see the procedure of business.

Overall, EAP in UMSL was great!

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿