8/11

Author: AKNSTR /

Hi this is Chuck writing with Akihiro.

Today we had fun at a Barbeque. Everyone spent the whole time in the swimming pool playing. I worked the whole time but still had fun.
Rikkyo students met my Japanese teacher.
We finished writing our script for marketing the business we have chosen: a ryokan or Japanese style inn. Shiori (Itoh), 
Takahiro, Nao, Kina, Akihiro, Rubii, and I have planned the commercial. We hope it will be fun. This week will be very busy, because of all the homework. However, we will record the commercial for our Hotel Ninja together, which will make it much easier.
I am not a Japanese student, but by working with them, there is a chance for me to learn of international business. This is not my project, as I will not receive credit for its completion, but I am a member of the group. I hope that we may all learn from each other and grow together.

Chuck

1 コメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

Hi Chuck, Shiori, 
Takahiro, Nao, Kina, Akihiro, Rubii,

It was nice to get to know all of you at UMSL. Your Japanese Ryokan in America sounds like a good idea. You may not know it, but there are many natural hot springs in America, such as at Hot Springs Arkansas, Steamboat Springs Colorado, or Calistoga in California. You could even make an Onsen Ryokan in America!

By the way, if the weather is nice, be sure to go out tonight to see some Nagaraboshi or shooting stars. Between 9PM and 11PM will be a good time.

Herbert Donovan

コメントを投稿