08/06

Author: AKNSTR /

It's Rubii's turn today!! (by the way, it was Aki yesterday, he didn't mention his name,,,)



Today was the first class day. We basically did introduction of ours and class.
And we kind of start project, and decided the topic...
which is about.......some Japanese stuff to be set in US.
(I'm not sure if I can say it in here (*_*;)



After class was what nervous me the most -meeting our host family.
My host family was 30minutes late (!), but they seem nice,,maybe,,I hope?
I hope everybody who's in UMSL can have fun for the weekend with their host family (^ω^)♪



So, as Anthony says, I guess I must go to sleep (isn't it too early to go to bed at midnight????)
I don't want to be like Takahiro and Kalen who got picked up and threw over his shoulder to go to their room (>_<)




P.S
To Mrs.Ichijo
I'm sorry I could not make it on time, I had technological problem!!!!!

1 コメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

That's right Rubii! Go to bed at midnight and get plenty of rest. It's good for you!

Herbert Donovan

コメントを投稿