08/25

Author: AKNSTR /

Hello this is Chuck.

Today the other 15,000 students of UMSL returned for their first classes. As a student myself, it was also time for me to begin again. I did not have any breaks during this Summer, and with Rikkyo group here, there has been almost no time to rest.

Due to the scheduling of the recordings of each group's presentation tomorrow, I will be forced to missed a very important introduction. Also, all of my professors gave lots of homework for tonight. This might make my part in the filming a little less than spectacular.

While I was in class, everyone went to a business to help with their understanding of American operation. They all said it was even more interesting than the first trip. Food was also provided to them.

I hope that everyone does well and that the DVD productions live up to what was done last year. Until then, please wish us luck. It will be two very difficult minutes for us all.

There is not enough time to do everything, yet we all continue to manage. Even with a heavily filled course load, my focus has always been absolute. The same can also be said for my team members.

Time is passing quickly, and I am now beginning to worry that my new Japanese friends will be leaving in only a few days. We all will meet again some day...

1 コメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

Hi Chuck,

Thanks so much for your hard work on behalf of our students. I have enjoyed reading your thoughtful blog posts which are a great example for our students. We look forward to seeing you in Japan one day soon!

Herb

コメントを投稿