08/16

Author: AKNSTR /

Hi, this is Kina writing.

We took the bus to go to the boat trip. The trip was 2 hours from our dorm to the place. I did rafting down the river with my friends. It was really fun but I got suntanned all over me and didn't like it. The reason why is that it is painful.

The problem we had during the boat trip was that the bus was delayed for picking us up. We had barbeque dinner and played "Darumasan ga koronda". Again, I got suntanned. The bus came around half past 5ish. We have arrived at the dorm around 8 in the night. I was exhausted from all the activity but it was fun. Although, I got suntanned pretty bad and was painful when I touched it.

Currently, we are working on the management plan and operation. We are also working on the marketing research and still have a lot of things to do. But we will manage it somehow (^^;)

Kina

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿