08/12

Author: AKNSTR /

This is Aki. I just got back to the dorm from classes. I'm writing this blog a bit earlier than usual. The thing is... I'm going to the live concert today at Verizon Wireless Arena near St. Louis. Ok, I know that I have to do homework. I actually finished the homework for Jessica's class. I wrote the description of possibilites in partnership. It uses my brain and making me some headaches...perhaps (^^;)

Today, we did the TV commerical of my business (Hotel Ninja). I think we did good and hope that it gives impacts to the customers. In the next class, we had discussions about tables of contents and title page, job destribution, etc. My job of the business plan is doing the opertation, management plan, overall schedule, and community connections.

Ok, I think this is it. I'm going to the dinner now and concert. I'm excited!!! ^^

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿