08/21

Author: AKNSTR /






Hi!
This is Kina's turn.

I went to the city museum today. And I was really excited!!! I thought it was just a museum but found out that it was theme park which is made out from trashes.

We enjoyed throwing ball, big slide, etc...
We ran, jumped, slide down, bump my head, feel down into the hole, etc.
And Sho-san drank Raspberry Sharbet and his tongue turned blue! He was crazy. It looks like monster!



In the class of the professor, we had a practice of our business plan presentation. We went 2nd.
Our group had all the scripts and powerpoint presentation. However, we had some troubles of thinking where to turn the slide. I need more improvements into my presentation.
But! No worry because our group is going to run the practice again before the final.

1 コメント:

AKNSTR さんのコメント...

After the hard work to make the business plan, you all had so much fun there!
Also, it is nice to know you all are getting together and trying hard to make your presentation much more better. Do your best!

Shoko Ichijo

コメントを投稿