08/20

Author: AKNSTR /

It's Rubii writing....I know it is not 20th today,,,,I missed it (>_<)!!!

Finally we have handed in our business plan!!!
And also finished making power point presentation!!!!!!!!!!
I feel soooooooooooooooooo better than last week!!!

Only thing left is recording the video,,,
and PACKING (^^)

6 days left to return to Japan,,,can't wait to eat Japanese food!!!!
I want to eat normally....!

But anyways, we are going to city museums tonight, and play baseball tomorrow..?
and Six Flag,,,on Sunday?? yea, something like that.
We still have busy days going on........!
But I hope everybody in UMSL can have fun and go back to Japan--!!

(Finally! this is the last time I write this blog!!)

Rubii

2 コメント:

Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
Herbert Donovan さんのコメント...

Hi Rubii and B Team members,

Don't you like to write this blog, Rubii? I sure like reading it! I am glad to know you are busy with activities and are feeling better about your project. Of course, I can't wait to see the DVD of your project. By the way, if you take some good photos or videos of your activities, please give them to me when you get back and I will combine them with the videos I already took to make a DVD of the UMSL experience.

Sincerely,

Herbert Donovan

コメントを投稿